WHMCS is a very versatile and useful billing application especially for web hosts. However, like everything in life, there is always room for improvement we have taken advantage of the flexible and adaptive nature of WHMCS to add small improvements to the application through our ‘Tweaks’ module.
Just like WHMCS evolves, so does our Tweaks module. We have started with functionality that we use as web hosts and believe other web hosts will enjoy and find beneficial. We will also be incorporating suggestions from users and evolving the module to incorporate the most popular suggestions we receive. We therefore strongly encourage you to make suggestions as to what you would like to see included within the module so we can hopefully develop it for you.
- Support Rules - set a different time delay to escalate a support ticket for week day and weekends.
- Delete Accounts - remove all closed accounts that haven't be logged in to for X number of days.
- Close Accounts - close all inactive accounts that haven't be logged in to for X number of days.
- Cancel Invoices - change invoices to cancelled after X number of days have past over due date.
- PHP 5.4 or above.
- An active WHMCS installation.
- Curl PHP extension.
- Mcrypt PHP extension.
- Mbstring PHP extension.
How much does this module cost?
- Free 7 Day Trial.
- Full Version AUD$49.95
The Modulized Tweak plugin for WHMCS is always evolving. As we recognise improvements that could be made by WHMCS through a simple tweak we implement them and add them to the module.
However, the power of this module is we listen carefully to user suggestions and schedule suggestions in for development when we believe enough interest in the improvement will make it a welcome addition to the software.
Please make your own suggestions and vote for your preferences. Suggestions can be made via the support form built into the Tweak Addon.