Modulized provides a simple plugin to integrate WHMCS with popular email marketing service MailChimp. There is no need to write a single line of code or deal with complex APIs to automatically add your WHMCS contacts to a Mailchimp list. The hard work has been done for you.
- Product Mailing Lists – automatically add clients who use specific products to one or more Mailchimp mailing lists.
- Domain Name Mailing Lists – automatically add clients when they purchase a domain name to one or more Mailchimp mailing lists.
- Group Mailing Lists – automatically add clients who are members of specific product groups to one or more Mailchimp mailing lists.
- Affiliates Mailing List – automatically subscribe members of your affiliate program to one or more Mailchimp mailing lists.
- Export Clients by search filters from WHMCS in a CSV file for import to Mailchimp mailing lists.
- Export Clients based on a list of usernames.
- Export Clients based on a list of domain names.
- Deleting a contact from WHMCS will remove the contacts details from Mailchimp.
- Automatically pulls in mailing lists from Mailchimp for users to select from.
- Editing a name or email address in WHMCS profile is updated in all associated lists in Mailchimp.
- Easy installation. Developed by a web host for web hosts.
- 12 months email support and upgrades.
When the plugin is installed and configured, new clients add to WHMCS will be added to the appropriate mailing lists in Mailchimp. Existing clients already in WHMCS are not imported into Mailchimp, if this is required, it has to be performed manually.
- PHP 5.6 or above.
- An active WHMCS installation.
- An account with Mailchimp.
- Curl PHP extension.
- Mcrypt PHP extension.
- Mbstring PHP extension.
How much does this module cost?
- Free 7 Day Trial.
- Full Version AUD$49.95